In just a few mouse clicks you can check the e-bill in BKB e-banking, save it as a PDF file on your computer and approve the completed in payment slip for payment. With the e-bill service you remain in complete control, as you can reject an e-bill with a click of the mouse if there is a discrepancy. Your advantages at a glance
- Simple: With e-bills, you no longer need to type in reference numbers, invoice amounts and credit accounts.
- Fast: You can check and pay your e-bills in just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Paperless: the e-bill is paperless – to the benefit of the environment. You can, of course, save your e-bills in PDF format on your computer.
- Checkable: You can check and approve each e-bill, or click to reject it if there are any discrepancies.
- Secure: The e-bills are transmitted securely
How e-bill works
With e-bill, you receive, check and pay your bills directly in your BKB e-banking system. E-bills can be received in BKB e-banking from more than 90 Swiss banks and PostFinance.
You can register directly with your billers via the "e-bill" menu option in your BKB e-banking system.
Information about e-bill: www.e-bill.ch
Short film about e-bill: www.e-bill.ch/movie
List of participating financial institutions: www.e-bill.ch/financialinstitutions
List of participating billers: www.e-bill.ch/billers