Private individuals with an income from employment subject to OASI contributions (Swiss Old Age and Survivor's Insurance) can open a BKB Savings 3 Account.
- Optimal retirement provisions
- Capital appreciation thanks to interest
- Tax saving
- Relief when purchasing your own property
- Flexible payment options (standing order, individual)
Be wise and save taxes
You can deduct the amount paid in from your income for your tax return. In addition, you do not pay any withholding tax, tax on capital or tax on the interest earned during the entire term.
Contributions with a tax-deductible entitlement:
- For people who belong to a 2nd pillar pension fund: CHF 6,768.00
- For people who do not belong to a 2nd pillar pension fund: 20% of the earned income, maximum CHF 33,840.00