The following prerequisites must be fulfilled
- The company registered in the commercial register must already be successful on the market.
- A comprehensible, technically substantiated due diligence of the company must exist.
- A sound business plan for the company’s continuation has been developed.
- The prospects of market success are realistic, even with the new framework conditions.
- The accounting and controlling mechanisms are carried out by a trained person or trust company.
- You provide us with quarterly information about the business development..
- The main shareholders and management also hold their private bank accounts with the BKB.
Overall limits totaling a maximum of 75% of the economically eligible equity, selectively or combined either as
Private financing for the acquisition of shares or equity shares, alternatively or combined, totaling a maximum of 50% of the market price recognized by us.
Individual financing charges depending on the level of finance and the credit risk profile determined by the BKB.
Limit reductions / loan repayments of the overall limits from the second year, mezzanine loan from the sixth year after credit has been granted.