You can use E-Banking services on your mobile device (Smartphone or tablet). Take a minute now to familiarize yourself with the options.
Designate your preferred functions as favorites. These will be displayed sequentially on the home page of your BKB Mobile Banking and assure quick access.
Under the menu item "Finances" you will find your balances. You can create account or custody account statements or display the details of individual transactions.
Under the menu item "Payments" you can set up domestic or international account transfers and payments. With the scanning function your red or orange deposit slip is captured even more conveniently and quickly.
Under the menu item "Stock Exchange" you can buy and sell securities. The order book lets you monitor your trades.
Under "Services" you can adjust your BKB Mobile Banking settings. There you can find your E-documents, change your password, or send us a personal message.
The activation for BKB-Mobile Banking is very simple and easily done using your existing BKB E-Banking access. All you have to do is create a password for your BKB-Mobile Banking and confirm the password.
Download your BKB App today:
Technical requirements for BKB-Mobile Banking
- An existing E-Banking account
- An mTAN authentication process for the existing E-Banking account
- A latest-generation Smartphone (mindestens iOS 10 oder Android 6.x)
By entering the activation code when you set up BKB Mobile Banking, your mobile device will be permanently attached to your E-Banking agreement. This ensures that your account can be accessed only with your Smartphone or your tablet. A separate password must be created for BKB Mobile Banking, which must be different from your E-Banking password.
Please realize that when using BKB Mobile Banking in public areas you may be watched and the risk of theft or loss is higher. In this regard, follow the recommendations below:
- Always activate the device blocking code on your mobile device
- Do not store your log-on data such as user ID and password on your mobile device
- Protect entry of ID no. and password. Keep from prying eyes at all times
- Keep your device current (operating system updates)
- Always end your connection to BKB Mobile Banking with the correct log-out
- Do not modify your mobile device (no "Jailbreak"/ "Rooting")