Are you looking for a short-term cash investment that offers a high degree of security and is tax-exempt?
Then fiduciary investments at BKB are right for you.
Your advantages at a glance
- First-class security: fiduciary investments are made in the name of BKB but on account and at the risk of the customer in first-class selected foreign banks with a minimum rating of AA.
- Variable terms: you choose terms between 1 and 12 months.
- Fiduciary investments are tax-exempt and can be opened with a minimum investment of CHF 100,000.00 or equivalent in all major currencies.
If you do not wish to commit to a fixed term, then callable investments are an alternative and can be opened with a minimum deposit of CHF 100,000.00 or the equivalent in all major currencies. Callable investments can be cancelled within two banking business days.
- The interest rates are oriented on the situation in the money market. Commission is charged on fiduciary investments based on the amount and the term.
- Your client advisor will be happy to provide you with information on the current interest rate.